« Cook and Com take cares of organising
and creating an event that suits you. »
> Our “gourmands” tributes references
Petites Histoires de grands chefs, Albert Nahmias – Hugo et Cie. At the Plaza Athénée, Paris, March 2015
- Le Tour de France Gourmand, G.Pudlowski – Le Chêne. At the Palais Brogniart, Paris, October 2014
- Les Grandes Tables de Paris, G.Pudlowski – La Martinière edition. At the Princes de Galles Luxury, Paris, November 2013
- Alsace Tradition, G.Pudlowski – Ouest France edition. 2013.
- Alsace Nouvelle Vague, G.Pudlowski – Ouest France edition. At the Hotel-Restaurant Le chambard in Kayzersberg, April 2013
- Bretagne Nouvelle Vague, G.Pudlowski – Ouest France 2012
- Version Originale, autobiographie, Henry Chapier – Fayard. At the Hotel Scribe Paris, February 2012
- France Bistrots, G.Pudlowski – La Martinière. At the Warwick hotel Paris, October 2012. Salle Mozart, Strasburg, November 2012
- Les Plus Belles Tables de France, G.Pudlowski – Flammarion editions. At the Sofitel in Paris and Strasburg, November 2012.
- Dictionnaire amoureux de l’Alsace, G.pudlowski – Plon. At the Sofitel Grande Ile in Strasburg, November 2010. Chez Jenny, Paris, May 2010.
- Les Grandes Gueules et leurs recettes, G.Pudlowski – Glénat. At the Maison de la Mutualité, Paris, October 2009. At the Sofitel in Strasburg Grande Île, November 2009.
> Our references in private events planning
- Media coverage for the launch of the common slipper shell in the US (New York Times, caterers, distributors, journalists, culinary bloggers…) Tasting of the Slipper Limpet (fornicating slipper shell). Organisation of the event at the French Culinary Institute in New York, in June 2014.
- Honorary reception: pre-dinner drinks in the garden of the US embassy in France. Paris, September 2011.
- Friendly event with 300 people invited: – Search of Michelin-starred chefs for the preparation of cocktails (Olivier Bellin, Plomodiern, Lionel Levy (Marseille), Philippe Borer (Strasburg), Yves Roquel (chief of the Residence), Eric Barnerias (Pure Paris, Paris), Chocolat Cluizel, Eric Salmon (Brasserie Flottes, Paris) – Management of the organisation of entertainment for the event – Search for potential sponsors and partners – Press relations
- Version originale, autobiography, Henry Chapier, Fayard: at the Scribe Hotel, Paris. In partnership with Bruno Lecoq from lecoqgourmand.net
- L’Alsace in Belgium: the Alsatian Gastronomy in Brussels. At the Sofitel Brussels Europe in June 2011. Creation of a comity of support for the common slipper shell (fornicating slipper shell). Organisation of the lunch focused on the crepidula fornita (matching meals and wine). At the Oceanopolis restaurant, in June 2011.
> Our references in terms of guide launching
- Les Guides Gourmands Pudlo, Michel Lafon editions.
Find the place for the cocktail – Contact the nominees – Check on the guest list– Check on the trophies – Invite the chefs and producers to take part in the event – Search for potential sponsors and partnerships – Contact the press – Welcome the journalists and VIPs.
- Pudlo Bretagne (Concarneau 2008, Perros-Guirec 2009, Billiers 2010)
- Pudlo Alsace (each year from 2009 till 2015)
- Pudlo Paris (each year from 2009 till 2015)
Britain: between 400 and 500 people – Alsace: between 400 and 500 people – Paris: between 500 and 700 people
> Our references in public events planning
Here is a sample of our numerous references:
- Expo Milano 2015, French pavilion: launch of the crepidula fonicata, first shell of France currently being produced and most certainly the first as well of Europe. Have you heard of it?
- France Bleu Breizh Izel – Town Hall of Brest. In partnership with France Bleu, organisation of the Noël des auditeurs, in December 2014. A 3-hour long show, 700 people for a first time in Brest.
- Organisation of a meeting between the radio listeners and France Bleu – Meeting of different collaborators and Chefs – Development of new forms of entertainment.
- Noël des auditeurs, in December 2011, 2012, 2013 – at the François Mitterand esplanade in Quimper. In partnership with France Bleu, organisation of a 2h long entertainment, 400 to 600 people were present.
- Fête de la Gastronomie – A different theme every year.
- 2014: The sponsor: Guillaume Gomez (MOF, Chef of the Elysée). Lecoqgourmand.com and Sonia Dupuis organised it, in concert with the theme of the Fête de la Gastronomie 2014
- L’Amour des Gestes et Savoir Faire
- La Fête des Crêpes et des Saveurs, at the Pavillon Gabriel in Paris. Producers and cooks of crepes from Brittany were present to cover the theme with different types of crepes.
You can rely on Cook and Com to : Organize a lunch, workshops and cooking contest– Monitor media coverage and press relations – Seek for partners and sponsors – Invite chefs, producers – Trophies…
Magical moments and moments of exceptions.
Each event is unique and requires a personalized organisation.
Cook and Com masters this skill and offers services of very high quality.
You are looking for an agency that is skilled in event planning ?
Cook and Com, it’s also tens of events, hundreds of articles, thousands of guests.
A recognised experience and a strong network built within the culinary sector.